Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ulzzang Glasses

I have been very fond of non-prescription glasses. I love how it can make you look nerdy, quirky or simply kawaii. My favorite would be my plain black rectangular glasses.

Ulzzang Glasses

I think it compliments my dumpling face by giving it more definition and sharpness. Hooray!

Ulzzang Glasses

But last Monday I started wearing glasses for good. Boo!

Last month, I went to an ophthalmologist to have my eyes checked because my right eye had been feeling dry for days (even with frequent application of moisturizing eye drops) and it felt like there was something in it. After being checked, the doctor said that it was just an allergic reaction so I was given medication. But aside from that, she also said that I have astigmatism.

Kawaii Glasses

The letters on the left is the normal vision while the blurry letters on the right is how people with astigmatism sees. Looks pretty bad eh?

Yesterday I went back to the ophthalmologist to have my very first prescription glasses. I was planning to get a frame similar to may favorite rectangular ones but the doctor made me try a frame she thought suited me.

Ulzzang Glasses

Very Ulzzang! I loved it so I chose it without second thoughts.
 
Ulzzang Glasses

I think the large frames made my face look smaller. Being black also makes it easier to match with different outfits. I love my new specs but I don't think I'm too thrilled having to wear it for good and not just for fashion.

3 comments:

  1. I felt the same way you did. I always liked those ullzzang glasses that you can wear just as an accessory, but one year ago I had to start wearing ''real'' glasses because I'm short-sighted. I had a hard time getting used to them, I was really mad that I had to wear glasses everyday actually. ^^;
    Sorry for writing so much, it's rare for me to write comments. I just wanted to say that you look super cute!(^v^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're on the same boat. Having to wear glasses everyday is really bothersome. And it leaves an unsightly mark on the bridge of the nose! Hahaha
      Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate it. (⌒▽⌒)☆

      Delete
  2. We provide quality cheap eyeglasses and prescription glasses to our customers with affordable prices.
    Fastrack sunglasses | Eyeglasses Frames

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...