Friday, August 9, 2013

Plain and Simple into Something Kawaii


casual kawaii fashion

Lately, I have become really fond of wearing long sleeve tops and plain skater skirt. Individually they look plain and simple but I think the combination can actually give off a modest and kawaii vibe. 

In this look I used a laced long sleeves top and a black skater skirt. I added a black ribbon as a bow tie to compliment the skirt. 

Black and White Creepers

Black and white creepers paired with bunchies socks for my footwear because creepers and socks goes hand in hand. I finished the look with some accessories and usamimi headband. I think the lace really uplifted the whole look to make it more kawaii.

simple kawaii fashion

This is a very quick-to-come-up-with look that I use whenever I don't have enough time to think of what to wear. I just mix and match different long sleeve tops and skirts.

Yes, simple long sleeves and skirts can go a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...