Sunday, September 1, 2013

Kawaii Punk

kawaii punk

In this look I'm wearing a black sleeveless top from Volcom and a high-waist denim cutoff shorts from Wrangler. This look is a bit dark and punk, tough but still chic. To make the look a bit rough, I wore a black DIY distressed stockings. For my footwear, I used my white boots from VANCL. I was actually torn between my white boots and my classic 1460 brown docs which you can see beside me in the picture above. In the end I decided to use the white boots to contrast all the black in my outfit.

kawaii punk fashion

I tied my hair in a messy bun and wore my rectangular black framed glasses. I added a metal heart long necklace and some bangles to finish the look.

kawaii punk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...