Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Kawaii on a Budget

I’m a very frugal person and I want to share where I buy and how I manage my kawaii, decora and ulzzang fashion enthusiasm without breaking the bank. 



1. DIY 

Kawaii on a Budget

Are there times when you really want to have something and it’s either not available or too pricy? What is better than to make your own? You can even revamp your old clothes. Just let the creativity flow and have fun! 


2. Kids’ Department
 
cheap kawaii items

If you don’t know it yet, the kids’ department has a lot of cute items! Well of course, they are for kids after all. You can buy clothes a fraction of the price for adult ones. I wear kids’ clothes and accessories because why not? Some were mine when I was younger (and still fit) while some others I have bought brand new. 


3. Thrift Shops 

Kawaii on a Budget

These places store marvelous items which are mostly hidden to the eyes. Some of you may be cringing like now. I admit that at first I was really skeptical in buying resale goods but after a few visits in a local shop, my eyes were opened into the kind of gems they have, for a very cheap price as well! You just have to be patient in looking for good stuffs in a mass of considerable junk. You can also opt to go to thrift stores with sifted items to save time and effort. Prices may be a bit higher but still good. Just remember to clean and disinfect the items you buy before using them. 


4. Street Markets 

Kawaii on a Budget

They are places for wonderful bargains! You can haggle and buy items half their price or even buy two items for the price of one. What is not to like about them? 


5. Online Shopping
 
Kawaii on a Budget

Most of the times items online come a bit pricy because of shipping taxes you have to pay but some of them can really be cheap not to mention, unique! You just have to be very vigilant in online shopping as it posts hazards of theft and scam. 


6. Sale Promotion 

Kawaii on a Budget
 
This is the best time to get your favorite brands a tad cheaper. You just have to endure rubbing shoulders against strangers and long queues. 


Thank you for reading. Stay Kawaii!

2 comments:

  1. Whoohoo, I'd say online shopping is my favourite out of this list! Gotta love ebay and their dirt cheap prices! <3333 *____*

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your enthuiasm and writing style. I am looking forward on reading the next hub. Rated up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...