Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kawaii Cellphone Cases

With you being kawaii, you can't leave your phone looking plain and sad.
Here are some lovely cellphone cases I saw in SG Chinatown.

 Look at that humongous Hello Kitty!

 kawaii case
I'm not a fan of fur but these faux fur cases looks so chic, not to mention the leopard print ones below.

decora case
These would be my favorites! Who doesn't love decora cases??? (I hope you don't!)
They looks so KAWAII!

hello kitty case
This one is a jewel hello kitty case with a big bow. 
Sorry if the photo is blurry. My hands failed to be steady. My bad.

The only problem that I get with this kind of cases is when they start chipping off. No matter how much you care for them, they will eventually wear and tear,

skull case
Just like this case that I have.

It started peeling off and some of the jewels started disappearing too!
 ヽ(´□`。)ノ

Decora iPhone case
I'm currently using this black and white jewel case for my phone.

Others say that these kinds of cases are so outlandish and one should just opt for the plain hard or jelly covers. I say it's nonsense! If you can beautify yourself, what more your phone?

Thank you for reading! Stay kawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...